Action Bronson - New Song W/ The Alchemist - Live at Yonge-Dundas SQ for NXNE

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It's called The Symbol. You can peep Sean price recording his verse for Slaughter After Dark here. They got over 30 songs to choose from. Features include Evidence, Styles P, Sean Price, Roc Marciano, AG Da Coroner, Meyhem Lauren, Big TWIN, and more.

Single will most likely be the Bronson/Ev jam: [Exclusive] Action Bronson and Evidence Speak on Collaboration | www.rubyhornet.com

skip to 4:19
[ame="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-studio-session-with-sean-p"]LIVE STUDIO SESSION WITH SEAN P! on USTREAM: WATCH SEAN PRICE RECORD A VERSE TO ONE OF ALCHEMIST'S GEMS FOR THE ACTION BRONSON PROJECT..@@AMEPARAM@@cid=9753740@@AMEPARAM@@9753740[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC76_JgGFVU&feature=related"]Action Bronson - The Symbol @ Red Hook Park - YouTube[/ame]

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i cant wait for the project with ALC

its going to be called "Rare Chandliers" right??

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
i cant wait for the project with ALC

its going to be called "Rare Chandliers" right??

Yea that's the name. It was done in December but about a month ago I guess Bronson recorded like another 15 with Al. So there are 30+ songs to choose from.

It should be the next release, given that he's performing The Symbol at shows now and they're talking about doing a video for the song with Evidence and making that the single. I can't wait to hear it. StepBrothers just got finished as well.

WuGambino

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea that's the name. It was done in December but about a month ago I guess Bronson recorded like another 15 with Al. So there are 30+ songs to choose from.

It should be the next release, given that he's performing The Symbol at shows now and they're talking about doing a video for the song with Evidence and making that the single. I can't wait to hear it. StepBrothers just got finished as well.

you got any idea when meyhem lauren ep is coming out both these tracks are fire

Last edited by a moderator:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meyhem tape is out next week. These are my peoples I fukk with them offline. Action been rapping longer than you think I got J-Love tapes from over 5 yrs ago with him on it. Outdoorsmen!

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
That song is fire this album is gonna be good can't wait