Elec AceMoMa ( AceMo x MoMa Ready )

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

they had a wildly prolific 2020 whether it was solo or them as a duo (AceMoMa)
thought it was about time I made a thread about them.

during the summer these two were some of the soundtrack to me just sitting on my buildings roofdeck watching the sun go down during this fukkin pandemic. music was relaxing but made you feel something.

I like both of them as a duo and AceMo has a little more success critically and worked with Toro Y Moi but I tend to gravitate towards MoMa Ready's material. just catches my ear more.

some of their releases.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I bump these dudes all the time. AceMo is one of my favorite electronic artists right now. All his shyt hits.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
two new albums out now.

This is a Thank You letter,

To those of you who have stuck with me during this time. Because you didn't have to. your support has sustained me in a time where thats an unreasonable ask, and that is not lost on me. This is one of the ways I can pay it forward, by providing music. Music, that I hope helps you get through your day, the way you all have helped me. thank you so much. I hope we are all able to dance together soon.

A Future. possible, Imminent, inevitable. the return of the real.
we invite you back into our world of sound. As you listen, we ask you to come as you are. Circle around, we are about to begin.