Accused (FOX) is a dope crime drama

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
First few episodes been piff. I like the one off shyt and not having to be tied down for a procedural or seasonal storyline (even though I love those too) for a change of pace.

The most recent ep with that crazy bih actually being what breh thought :picard:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
First few episodes been piff. I like the one off shyt and not having to be tied down for a procedural or seasonal storyline (even though I love those too) for a change of pace.

The most recent ep with that crazy bih actually being what breh thought :picard:

The writing, the pace, this show hits different lol

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I am not sure why the Coli is not talking about this show?

This show is fire. Every episode is like a mini movie and different story.

1st 2 episodes were 4/4. I have to catch up to the 3rd one. I like the fact that it’s not predictable and shown from the accused’s perspective rather than the accuser. Compared to The Law and Order 2022 reboot which was pure trash. (LO Each episode worst than the last)

That kid from the 1st episode of Accused was pure evil.
the way he played his father like that on their weekend getaway and turned out to be the shooter for real after everyone tried to cater to him

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
1st 2 episodes were 4/4. I have to catch up to the 3rd one. I like the fact that it’s not predictable and shown from the accused’s perspective rather than the accuser. Compared to The Law and Order 2022 reboot which was pure trash. (LO Each episode worst than the last)

That kid from the 1st episode of Accused was pure evil.
the way he played his father like that on their weekend getaway and turned out to be the shooter for real after everyone tried to cater to him

The kid was a demon. A lot of these "gamers" are like this in rea life too.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps

Rachel Bilson looking fine as shyt as she gets older got me conflicted watching her crazy ass kill off whole generations of family with a smile :noah:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Rachel Bilson looking fine as shyt as she gets older got me conflicted watching her crazy ass kill off whole generations of family with a smile :noah:
You would've been just like the dad, nicca 🤣

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
You would've been just like the dad, nicca 🤣

I could save her bruh, she just wanted a family of her own. :mjcry:

Rachel baby girl lemme be your family. :mjcry:

Who am I kidding that bytch gon have my stomach in knots with the mean bubble guts, dying in the most peaceful of sleep off the finest cuisines. :ohlawd::mjcry: