About to go speed dating

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
damn i thought you were young why are you stooping yourself to this level?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
It's an hour at a a bar 2 blocks away

Why wouldn't I go ?

cause the only people that would go to something like that are old ugly weirdos who have struck out at every other sort of dating venue, but do you bruh.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
cause the only people that would go to something like that are old ugly weirdos who have struck out at every other sort of dating venue, but do you bruh.

Haha not true

Atleast not in my case

Why is online dating cool but speed dating not ?

I'm not trying to send a bunch of messages but a little speed dating sounds ok .... Worst case scenario I have a laugh

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Haha not true

Atleast not in my case

Why is online dating cool but speed dating not ?

I'm not trying to send a bunch of messages but a little speed dating sounds ok .... Worst case scenario I have a laugh

online dating is for ugly bytches and dudes with no real life mouthpiece. you internet dudes can perfectly craft and edit a message before you send it, that aint pimpin.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
online dating is for ugly bytches and dudes with no real life mouthpiece. you internet dudes can perfectly craft and edit a message before you send it, that aint pimpin.

Ya I'm not into... Sending mad messages, gassing broads ego up on the off chance she agrees to meet up... Waste of time IMO

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
take pictures of all the girls on your cell phone