Abigail | Horror film | Dracula's kid daughter | April 19 2024

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

The major plot point unveiled in the trailer is the film's selling point, and it would've been challenging for Universal to market it while dancing around that. Definitely would've had an entirely different experience had I gone in blind without watching a single trailer. Still had a fun time with it though, the "spoiler" didn't ruin the flick for me. There were far more twists and turns beyond. Radio Silence does not miss.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This wasn’t great lol

Ending was corny

Last edited:
Daps
This was good asl. Saw no trailers but it was getting good reviews by people i trust . Was campy at times but i Was invested the whole time. Had much more fun with this than civil war.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
this was fun

anyone else
wonder what dean/don's backstories were, why she chose them?

I think dean was a gambler and got into deep. Maybe Don fukked up and killed one of their goons in the battlefield?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
a decent saturday matinee. i'll watch barrera in anything.

it's flopping because there's been 45 horror movies released in the past month
Horror did really good in the box office last year, but it's looking shaky this go-round. Shame too because there have been some gems. Doesn't help this flick's case that we already had a dancing killer with a white girl's name in M3GAN last year. Just unfortunate timing.

I'd be a little pissed if I was a marketing exec at 20th Century Studios right now. 'The First Omen' dropping two weeks after the similar in aesthetic 'Immaculate' is tough. A really good movie that shyts on Immaculate and is probably chalked up by those who haven't seen it as simply "Not another fukkin' nun movie.:why:"