‘Abigail’ (dir. by Radio Silence) | Starring Melissa Barrera, Dan Stevens, & Giancarlo Esposito | Official Trailer [4/19]

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

0bXbL64.jpeg

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

She was like, “fukk those guys…”

I havent seen any scream movies since the 90’s (so i dont know how captivating/pivotal
Her character was), but i just know that studio did her dirty.

Resilient professional. Gotta respect it.

Hope Abigail does insane numbers. Not much going on in theaters until summer, so should be up!

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Fun little flick. Wish it got more creative in the kills but the dynamic within the cast made up for it and had me laughing at points.

Melissa was a joy, but Dan Stevens stood out to me the most. Man is on the rise with the roles he’s taking lately. The actress who played Abigail knocked it out of the park too, I thought. The way they had her doing ballerina spins mid-chase killed me.

The little memoriam tribute paid to Angus at the end was a nice gesture.

The fashion in which the vampires exploded had to have been a callback to ‘Ready or Not’. I still think that’s Radio Silence’s best work.

By this point, I think Radio Silence has fully rallied behind Melissa Barrera. That’s their girl, their muse, and I was happy to see her end up as the final girl yet again here. Hope to see them continue their collaborations in more original projects.

Paramount’s loss is Universal’s gain. Wouldn’t consider the film to be groundbreaking, but still a fun spin on a Universal Monster property. This is the type of stuff I was looking forward to seeing on the big screen when they launched that ‘Dark Universe’ line over a decade ago. Would make a fantastic blind watch to those who haven’t seen any promo material for it.

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hear great things about this flick. Someone said it was a near elite horror.