Abel Tesfaye

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
I really can't rock wit the Weeknd music like that. My homeboi been tryin to put me on for like a year. Other than that "u always come to the party" joint, i ain like none of this dude music. Its a mix of jus not feelin the tracks, his singin, and suspicion about the whole persona. At the beginning I thought i ain like him cuz the drake affiliation but I can actually listen to sum aubrey tracks. So tell me yall opinion brehs, once and for all am I hatin or is this shyt justified.

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
still haven't really checked for him

i'm in no rush either

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
What kind of music do you like? If your not into r and b you probably shouldn't waste your time. If you are into it and just don't like his music that's cool. I fukk with a lot of his music but there are times where he sounds a little too arrogant.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah.

Not a big R&B listener to begin with, and it's all weird and over-produced.

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
I love r an b. old school, 90's, early 2000s. Its jus something bout this nikka that screams lame as fuk to me.

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
I didn't give him a shot for the longest cuz I figured he was just one of Drake's weed carriers he was trying to put on. But my girl was going crazy over him swearing he was the truth so I downloaded his mixtapes. I was only feeling like 10 tracks at first but they were fire to me ( the morning :krs: wicked games :wow: ). After a while, the rest started to grow on me, and now there's not a skippable track in his entire discography to me

He's not for everybody, though. I'm only 20, and he just talks about the shyt I care about/can relate to right now: nightlife, performing, fukking hoes but not catching feelings.

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
I didn't give him a shot for the longest cuz I figured he was just one of Drake's weed carriers he was trying to put on. But my girl was going crazy over him swearing he was the truth so I downloaded his mixtapes. I was only feeling like 10 tracks at first but they were fire to me ( the morning :krs: wicked games :wow: ). After a while, the rest started to grow on me, and now there's not a skippable track in his entire discography to me

He's not for everybody, though. I'm only 20, and he just talks about the shyt I care about/can relate to right now: nightlife, performing, fukking hoes but not catching feelings.

Breh on sum real shyt I appreciate u bein a fan and still discussin it. I'm 22 and I can admit i hate on the new wave era cuz I wuz always into aggressive music. But like I said earlier when Aubreay talks about the hoes and nightlife (even tho i don fuk wit drake like dat) I can cosign and believe the stuff he says. Wit the Weeknd its "all that money and p*ssy ass nikkas and don't fall in love wit a nigguh like me". Its almost like he tryin too hard

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
Breh on sum real shyt I appreciate u bein a fan and still discussin it.

No problem, we just into different shyt

I'm 22 and I can admit i hate on the new wave era cuz I wuz always into aggressive music. But like I said earlier when Aubreay talks about the hoes and nightlife (even tho i don fuk wit drake like dat) I can cosign and believe the stuff he says. Wit the Weeknd its "all that money and p*ssy ass nikkas and don't fall in love wit a nigguh like me". Its almost like he tryin too hard

:laugh: I fukk wit his music heavy, but I can see why you'd think that. I think sometimes he can OD trying to keep up the whole "I'm mysterious and dark" thing but he admits that's his lane/gimmick and what keeps people interested, so I ain't mad at him :yeshrug:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I don't fukk with him either. I like Frank Ocean more. And I'm not a huge rnb fan either. Only singers I have on my iPhone are Frank & Erykah.

&Keith Sweat :takedat:

Parker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not on some swaggy shxt but if you don't live it you aren't likely to get it... Plus Canada been inspired by that London lifestyle so I guess that's why it's natural for a lot of us but most yanks are hit and miss