ABC Newsman Is Now Officially Coming To Work As A Woman

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps
abc053416.jpg

ABC News editor Don Ennis, 49, reportedly walked into his New York City offices last week in a small black dress and a brunette wig and told his coworkers that he would prefer to be called “Dawn” from this point on. On Friday, the father of three announced that he was breaking up with his wife of 17 years and is legally changing his name to Dawn Stacey Ennis.

According to a report in the New York Post, Ennis took to her Facebook profile and declared that he was starting over:

“Please understand: This is not a game of dress-up, or make-believe. It is my affirmation of who I now am and what I must do to be happy, in response to a soul-crushing secret that my wife and I have been dealing with for more than seven years, mostly in secret.”

Ennis said that she had always suffered from an “unusual hormonal imbalance” because his mother had forced her to take female hormones as a child to “prolong her acting career.” Ennis said the hormones made her appear and sound younger, but also resulted in the development of breasts.
Ennis has moved out of her home with her wife and three children, but she says that they are supportive of the decision.

“Despite the heartbreak, [Wendy] has encouraged me to start this new life that we both believe better fits who I now am,” Ennis wrote.
This ABC Newsman Is Now Officially Coming To Work As A Woman | Mediaite

:heh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Well, at least he knows he'll be taken seriously as a woman journalist.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
It is well documented(Biblically) gays can't control themselves.
They always push the limit. This is more evident when you look at the HIV rates of gay men.

if we don't put a halt to it, very soon they will be teaching this stuff in schools.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
abc053416.jpg

ABC News editor Don Ennis, 49, reportedly walked into his New York City offices last week in a small black dress and a brunette wig and told his coworkers that he would prefer to be called “Dawn” from this point on. On Friday, the father of three announced that he was breaking up with his wife of 17 years and is legally changing his name to Dawn Stacey Ennis.

According to a report in the New York Post, Ennis took to her Facebook profile and declared that he was starting over:

“Please understand: This is not a game of dress-up, or make-believe. It is my affirmation of who I now am and what I must do to be happy, in response to a soul-crushing secret that my wife and I have been dealing with for more than seven years, mostly in secret.”

Ennis said that she had always suffered from an “unusual hormonal imbalance” because his mother had forced her to take female hormones as a child to “prolong her acting career.” Ennis said the hormones made her appear and sound younger, but also resulted in the development of breasts.
Ennis has moved out of her home with her wife and three children, but she says that they are supportive of the decision.

“Despite the heartbreak, [Wendy] has encouraged me to start this new life that we both believe better fits who I now am,” Ennis wrote.
This ABC Newsman Is Now Officially Coming To Work As A Woman | Mediaite

:heh:

ITnRf.jpg
Probably came as a surprise to everyone else but at least it sounds like his wife has known about it for a few years. I wonder what made them/him decide to separate, at this point?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
He had a demonic mother. Who would do that shyt to their own child?

Muzion

All Star
Daps
ABC News wants to fire him/her, but it's cheaper to keep him/her :damn: