ABC cancels "American Crime"

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
don't know if its been posted

John Ridley’s American Crime left it all out on the field. After three acclaimed seasons, the crime drama has been canceled, with ABC opting not to order a fourth installment.

The news is not surprising, the most recent third season drew minuscule linear ratings. Still, ABC brass reportedly tried to figure way to do a short, possibly 6-episode fourth season. That is no longer in the cards.
American Crime, starring Felicity Huffman, and Timothy Huffman and Regina King, has earned a slew of Emmy nominations, winning for King. It was the most decorated broadcast series on the air.

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/862808874151157760

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I started watching this. Didn't make it past first episode where black dude was in love with the drug addict.
Instead of pimping her out to get money and seemed like she was down this nikka rather be broke and throw on the cape.
I stopped watching it right then.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Show would have been better on something like FX or Netflix. Season 3 was mediocre but really liked 1 and 2. Would have been nice to see it return and bounce back with a strong 4th season, but I can't blame ABC for canceling with the relatively poor ratings for its entire run.