Ab-Soul Reenacts His Very First Interaction With Nipsey Hussle

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
ab-soul-reenacts-very-first-interaction-with-nipsey-hussle-1200x675.jpg

"Ab-Soul had such a memorable moment meeting Nipsey Hussle for the first time back in the day that he had to reenact it for others to see.

On Thursday (August 15), DJ Hed shared a video of himself and Soulo discussing Nip in celebration of what would have been the late rapper’s 39th birthday.

In the clip, the TDE rapper excitedly acted out their first meeting, noting, “I have to reenact this because I can’t make this shyt up. I’m not over-exaggerating, I’m not embellishing. This how I met Nip.”

He and his fellow Black Hippy members were backstage at a show, Ab-Soul recounted, at a time when Nip was so new that he was merely a hypeman. But the fallen rapper came up to the crew in between talking on the mic and introduced himself to everyone, knowing them all by name.

In related news, Nipsey Hussle’s brother, Blacc Sam, has opened up about what happened in the final moments of the rapper’s life in a rare new interview.

In the a conversation with Big Boy on his Off Air Series on Friday (August 9), Sam, born Sam Asghedom, shared what he was told about the minutes leading up to the tragedy, along with a theory on what Eric Holder was thinking when he pulled the trigger.

“Somebody come to the shop, they know we in the doorway,” he began. “When Hussle pull up, we in the doorway. You’re gonna see me with a hoodie on and I got a pistol on me. You’re gonna see one of my team members in the hoodie in the doorway with a pistol. That’s protocol when Hussle pull up. So, it’s Sunday. It’s busy in there.

“Why the n-gga in there didn’t follow the protocol? I wasn’t there. Why they didn’t follow it? Maybe they was fukking around, helping a customer who was doing some fukking customer service. This is what I’m thinking, trying to transition into some legitimate, just selling clothes. But nobody was in the doorway.”

Blacc Sam also said that he was sure the murder was premeditated, though maybe not by Holder.

“From my understanding a boy walked up with no shirt on first to check the scene ‘cus he knows what’s going on in that parking lot,” he said. “He probably seen no one was in the doorway, Hussle had on shorts, checked everybody else, left. They say he came back with a red shirt on. Tip-toed through the alley, went right and started shooting.”

He continued: “To me, that’s premeditated. Number one, there’s no red shirt in the hood. You can’t buy no red shirt … When a n-gga come through an alley with the red shirt, that’s a throw-off, or the Bloods did it.

“I felt he was supposed to do a job or somebody sent him and he was nervous. He was supposed to hit that alley with that red shirt immediately. He didn’t do that.”

Ab-Soul Reenacts His Very First Interaction With Nipsey Hussle