A24 Taking Trump Family Money

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't say dead but yes they're no longer to be considered the indie darling that pushes boundaries. this is like adult swim when they started getting family guy reruns. same network but obviously they are making bigger plays and moreso interested in "indie feeling" movies produced by well known autuers.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Good riddance to the most overrated film company of all time. The most pretentious mindless foolishness I have ever seen since the time I subscribed to Mubi.

On that note, Uncut Gems and The Iron Claw are actually pretty good movies, and possibly their magnum opus compared to the other pinky finger up in the air movie buff babble they keep churning out.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Good riddance to the most overrated film company of all time. The most pretentious mindless foolishness I have ever seen since the time I subscribed to Mubi.

On that note, Uncut Gems and The Iron Claw are actually pretty good movies, and possibly their magnum opus compared to the other pinky finger up in the air movie buff babble they keep churning out.
Didn’t they do everything, everywhere, all at once and Heredity?

They got some legit hits and classics. A lot of it is pretentious bullshyt but they made some of the better films of the last decade.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Didn’t they do everything, everywhere, all at once and Heredity?

They got some legit hits and classics. A lot of it is pretentious bullshyt but they made some of the better films of the last decade.

Yeah they made those movies. I want to check out that All at Once movie but tapped out of any A24 related when I peeped this movie:

images

I hate this goddamn movie, but the Iron Claw made up for my feelings towards the company.

Annapurna>>>>>>>

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

Possibly one of the dumbest takes I’ve seen in here