A young black girl saying she's "a model" is no different from.........

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
A young nikka saying he's a rapper.

It's like the default occupation of women now.

Everytime I turn around a bytch is a model like damn you can't be a dentist a lawyer or something?

And if they not saying they a model they'll throw it out there casually like " well I wanted to be a modelllll but you know :smile:"

Just so some simp nikka can be like :skip: I thought you were one when I first met you :mjpls:

Tell me Im lying :russ:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Models get nude so I'm fine with it.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Cause u took a few shoots at a dudes basement and he posted them to his raggedy site doesn't make u a "model"

If twitter is the biggest place your photos have been, you're not a model

If you've taken pics with a toilet in the shot, you're not a model sweetie

If you don't know what a portfolio is, much less how to spell it, trust me baby, you're not a model

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I can tell how useless a woman is probably going to be if her only aspiration in life is to be a model.

Think about it. If you want to hold a profession that requires you to do nothing but simply look good, no particular skill cultivation is necessary. Thus, uselessness sets in. That's especially true once they start getting old and their physical beauty begins to whither away.

:sadcam:

Now that's not to say that women who are models are useless.. Just that I have plenty of reasons to believe that they will be :mjpls:

Daps
You niccas is hating. If it's paying the rent for her talentless ass, then I can't knock the hustle. If it's not, yet she still does it cuz of her "aspirations" then at least we get the pics :shaq:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Alot of chicks low key want to be models, because it is the ultimate ego trip to them. Bascially getting paid to be good looking. Thats why every girl in the world has a "model phase". Problem is there is a actual market for these type of chicks nowadays. With internet mags, low budget rap videos and party promotion flyers.

The funny thing is the glass celing for these "urban models" is being Waka Flocka's hypemans brothers cousin 2nd nephew jumpoff. But with the rise of reality and basketball wives stars n what not these chicks be thirsty as fukk to get into the world of rappers and athlete's that they really dont give a fukk.

shyt we got these groupies snapping pics of themselves in the bed with sleeping rappers nowadays (There's a actual thread in The Spot about this) :snoop:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Eh, I mean, if you get paid for a photoshoot, I guess you can be called a model. If you just got pics up on instagram or whatever, for free, you just got a portfolio and the title of a "hopeful".

Make no mistake, tho. Some of these womens that are out there with amateur photos on the net be shaming the fukk outta magazine broads :win:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I used to shyt on my ex for pulling that model BS, but some chicks do have it. She ended up doing one video for a pretty big rapper and one for these dudes who are about to get put on along with some clothing line shoots and other vids

:manny: I definitely don't think it's a great career choice though. The money stops coming at some point

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
bytches been on this trip since myspace nothing new but at some point you gotta realize that train aint coming and start walking.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
bytches been on this trip since myspace nothing new but at some point you gotta realize that train aint coming and start walking.

That's the problem right there. bytch be 30 and ain't never been seen doing a Covergirl ad. Its time to give it up. At that point its just laziness.