A Wrestler’s Return Is Almost Impossible To fukk Up……Post Times Where It Was Though - Inspired By The Young Bucks

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can’t find the video but when Big Boss Man returns after being hung by The Undertaker and joins the corporate ministry is hilariously bad :russ:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Can’t find the video but when Big Boss Man returns after being hung by The Undertaker and joins the corporate ministry is hilariously bad :russ:
I remember that lol. He came out with his old music and it looked like he was about to take on the whole Corporate Ministry by himself with his nightstick. He looked like a badass honestly, but then he gets on the mic and says he loves McMahon or some shyt and hugs him and goes right back to being a corporate stooge.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I remember that lol. He came out with his old music and it looked like he was about to take on the whole Corporate Ministry by himself with his nightstick. He looked like a badass honestly, but then he gets on the mic and says he loves McMahon or some shyt and hugs him and goes right back to being a corporate stooge.
Yeahhhhh :russ:

“I love you guys :mjcry:

Then him Shane and Vince hug while Taker standing there looking disgusted :russ:

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
He came out to the wrong song. Should've came out to this instead of that "Turn It Up" crap:

Would it have helped? Who knows, this was a prime PG/Kids crowd that would only react to Cena.

I doubt it. He had a mild reaction back in 2004 against Kane too.