A Woman's Intuition

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I have always heard women are more intuitive then us men,smarter etc Im not here to debate that.Although the gut is never wrong,when it comes to broken relationships why don't yall rely on the "intuition" more?For example your gut tells you a certain guy isn't good for you,however you just fall for him anyway even marry him, have a kid.Now this isn't a lowkey bash women thread :whoa: im just wondering about the so called "intuition".Why doesn't it seem to work when it comes to certain situations?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I have always heard women are more intuitive then us men,smarter etc Im not here to debate that.Although the gut is never wrong,when it comes to broken relationships why don't yall rely on the "intuition" more?For example your gut tells you a certain guy isn't good for you,however you just fall for him anyway even marry him, have a kid.Now this isn't a lowkey bash women thread :whoa: im just wondering about the so called "intuition".Why doesn't it seem to work when it comes to certain situations?
Women are better able to notice and communicate in subleties, e.g. body language, tone of voice, etc. We tend to notice the finer details and minute differences even if subconsciously at times. Many women don't follow their intuition because they dont trust themselves and their gut or usually because they dont want to be right and would rather feign ignorance and deny deny deny.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Women are better able to notice and communicate in subleties, e.g. body language, tone of voice, etc. We tend to notice the finer details and minute differences even if subconsciously at times. Many women don't follow their intuition because they dont trust themselves and their gut or usually because they dont want to be right and would rather feign ignorance and deny deny deny.
:ohhh: you might have given the secret of women. Brehs take notes.Thank you so much for breaking it down...:salute:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:ohhh: you might have given the secret of women. Brehs take notes.Thank you so much for breaking it down...:salute:
In regards to the OP and relationships, lots of women accept "no good" men because they don't know better. Or because that is what is normal to them. A lot of stuff goes back to childhood. A mother teaches her daughter how a women is supposed to be. A father teaches a woman what to expect in a man. If a father is absent, or a mother tolerates "no good" men then naturally the daughter will see that as normal and acceptable. That's why you see generational dysfunction and pathologies.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
In regards to the OP and relationships, lots of women accept "no good" men because they don't know better. Or because that is what is normal to them. A lot of stuff goes back to childhood. A mother teaches her daughter how a women is supposed to be. A father teaches a woman what to expect in a man. If a father is absent, or a mother tolerates "no good" men then naturally the daughter will see that as normal and acceptable. That's why you see generational dysfunction and pathologies.
Makes perfect sense because history repeats itself.Just like the term generational curse.Whats crazy is SOME women will choose same type of man at 40 but in a different form literally mind boggling

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Makes perfect sense because history repeats itself.Just like the term generational curse.Whats crazy is SOME women will choose same type of man at 40 but in a different form literally mind boggling
Exactly! They repeat the cycle. If you keep getting the same result it's because you haven't addressed the cause/issue/problem.

Piece of wisdom: The only thing you can control in this world is yourself. So you have to look at what you can do, what you can change. A lot of people have a victim mentality. It's always what other people did to them. They need to look inwards and work on themselves.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Exactly! They repeat the cycle. If you keep getting the same result it's because you haven't addressed the cause/issue/problem.

Piece of wisdom: The only thing you can control in this world is yourself. So you have to look at what you can do, what you can change. A lot of people have a victim mentality. It's always what other people did to them. They need to look inwards and work on themselves.
I wish people thought like you.As I get older,the victim mentality is rampant and 1 thing I notice past traumas and results effect present in someway.Case in point "I been hurt before" a previous relationship can affect a new one.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
cinna is exactly right, cuz like with me n my situation, i knew what my intuition was telling me but i didnt trust it cuz i didnt want it to be right and also he played the "u crazy card"sayin it was my imagination....when i should have known full well it was right on the money. its like i be spot on about fucced up shyt that u really dont wanna be right about. n holla touched on something too cuz i really tried to find some1 different from my previous relationships n he turned out to be the same but in a different way and im just like wtf.... he was a l7 had a job only a minor criminal infraction 2 parent home didnt do drugs except weed wasnt abusive n was still the same deep down n iono wtf is up with that shyt cuz like how THE fucc did i do that.....also it took 12 yrs for me to realize my 1st husband n 2nd husbands names are pretty dayum similar

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
cinna is exactly right, cuz like with me n my situation, i knew what my intuition was telling me but i didnt trust it cuz i didnt want it to be right and also he played the "u crazy card"sayin it was my imagination....when i should have known full well it was right on the money. its like i be spot on about fucced up shyt that u really dont wanna be right about. n holla touched on something too cuz i really tried to find some1 different from my previous relationships n he turned out to be the same but in a different way and im just like wtf.... he was a l7 had a job only a minor criminal infraction 2 parent home didnt do drugs except weed wasnt abusive n was still the same deep down n iono wtf is up with that shyt cuz like how THE fucc did i do that.....also it took 12 yrs for me to realize my 1st husband n 2nd husbands names are pretty dayum similar
I hate that "crazy card" that's what made me doubt myself and drove me even crazier.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Such an intelligent young woman. :smile: