A Trend i noticed

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Outside of clothing stores where most of the clientelle is "urban", I'm seeing more and more male homo's behind the register. I mean, excluding stocking and that type of shyt (there's rarely a shortage of nikkas in those departments) Im either seeing a homo or a colored gal behind the register........

Im talking about places like Starbucks, Whole Foods, everybody knows the GAP/Express, Nordstroms suit departments.........thats all im seeing...homos and black chicks.....

is anybody else noticing this? Does anybody care?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I do notice a lot of clothing stores in malls have gay guys working the register, but what do you expect?

What kind of straight man wants to work at Forever 21?

im sure mad straight nikkas is applying for them jobs too..........nikkas is out here willing to work anywhere........

i think its just homos and females that they are hiring

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
In places where whites frequent like Whole Foods and high end department stores you are either going to deal with a woman, a white or a gay dude.

the gay dude ratio is increasing tho........

i went to Whole foods the other day and there had to be at least 3 flamboyant homo's i saw on the registers.........

then i went to starbucks and it was nothing but colored dude homo's behind the counter........

somethings changing.......

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps

i went to Whole foods the other day in there had to be at least 3 flamboyant homo's i saw on the registers.........

then i went to starbucks and it was nothing but dude homo's behind the counter........

It's nothing new... I meant to say a white male or female, a black female and a gay black guy. Whites in general are uncomfortable around straight black men and try to avoid them as much as we can. White women feel like every black man wants them as it is so of course they don't have to worry about a gay muhfukka and white dudes are physically afraid of straight black men that are masculine so they hire gay black dudes and they are usually frail if you have noticed.

It hasn't increased, I been noticed it but I do stay in gay ass Atlanta.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
It's nothing new... I meant to say a white male or female, a black female and a gay black guy. Whites in general are uncomfortable around straight black men and try to avoid them as much as we can. White women feel like every black man wants them as it is so of course they don't have to worry about a gay muhfukka and white dudes are physically afraid of straight black men that are masculine so they hire gay black dudes and they are usually frail if you have noticed.

It hasn't increased, I been noticed it but I do stay in gay ass Atlanta.

what u said makes perfect sense.....its crazy actually seeing that shyt tho

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

i went to Whole foods the other day and there had to be at least 3 flamboyant homo's i saw on the registers.........

then i went to starbucks and it was nothing but colored dude homo's behind the counter........

guess we need to eliminate colored dude homos in order to bring balance

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
This is true and what @1980sCokeFlow said is 100% true. The brothers who are straight are LAST HIRED. They’d rather have a black queer over a real Black man :obama: ANNNNY day of the week. This trend is in the Midwest and all over the US too.

U just gotta stop complaining and begin to OWN your own sh1t, I guess. :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Maybe the straight male managers want to hire men but don't want competition for the young hot chicks they hire? :manny:

Maybe the fact that places like Forever 21 or Starbucks or Whole Foods tend to attract female customers more than male customers and therefore will hire gay men because straight women think they're amusing and fun? :manny:

Just a couple guesses of mine.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I dont know, I haven't shopped in the malls in a minute! I stay at macy's, kohls and ross and local outdoor vendors around the city.