A Rogue & Gambit Rated R Movie Would Be Poppin...

Daps
Deadpool is a light hearted Rated R whereas a R&G movie could be an adult themed Rated R. fukkin, nudity & blowing up shyt. These are two of the coolest characters and a movie with both would be amazing. The only hookups I can see is casting & storylines. I can’t remember whether or not Gambit & Rogue ever had any conflicts of their own in terms of villains. Casting would be super important. Lookswise Megan Fox could have done it but she’s old now and can’t act either. What do you think?

Daps
Let's do some classic X-Men stories before skipping to this.
Also I don't understand the obsession of seeing heroes in R-rated settings. Why are we actively trying to exclude kids from stuff like this?

If you could do it without it being rated R then by all means but nobody likes a story that feels neutered for the sake of a rating. Rogue’s character always struck me as somewhat of a man eater. Gambit & Rogue has this quality about them that always seemed edgy. This is why I thought that would be the ideal direction.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you could do it without it being rated R then by all means but nobody likes a story that feels neutered for the sake of a rating. Rogue’s character always struck me as somewhat of a man eater. Gambit & Rogue has this quality about them that always seemed edgy. This is why I thought that would be the ideal direction.
I haven't read comics in awhile but I thought she couldn't really be with anyone because of her powers and Gambit was a special case because he's immune? So I think she is the opposite of a man eater.

Daps
I haven't read comics in awhile but I thought she couldn't really be with anyone because of her powers and Gambit was a special case because he's immune? So I think she is the opposite of a man eater.

Homie I haven’t dabbled in this shyt since I was like 9 lol. I always thought she was ok so long as she didn’t kiss them or touch the barehanded. For all I know maybe it’s any skin to skin contact :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's do some classic X-Men stories before skipping to this.
Also I don't understand the obsession of seeing heroes in R-rated settings. Why are we actively trying to exclude kids from stuff like this?

Co-signing the bolded.
IMO Wolverine and Deadpool are the only characters with any business having their own movies, IMO. Rogue and Gambit really aren't violent/dark enough characters to warrant having an R-rated movie anyway. If anything, a movie about them would probably work better as if they took it in a lighthearted romance-adventure angle, given their personalities. Not every character needs to be the Punisher.

To be honest though, if they really wanted to go beyond Wolverine and Deadpool with a spinoff movie, I think a Storm/Forge movie based on Lifedeath would be a better pick than Rogue and Gambit. I could see an Alpha Flight movie or a Starjammers movie being dope too.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
They should do that story where Rogue touches Thor gets his powers, steals the hammer, and beat his ass. :lolbron:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Homie I haven’t dabbled in this shyt since I was like 9 lol. I always thought she was ok so long as she didn’t kiss them or touch the barehanded. For all I know maybe it’s any skin to skin contact :ohhh:
Yeah any skin on skin she's gonna knock you out and take your thoughts and powers. In some cases even your physical attributes