A relationship based on love is a relationship set to fail...Agree?

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Went to church this Sunday and he was talking about relationships and people losing what "til death do us part" and mistaking it with "til love do us part"

how people give up after the mystique is gone and don't even try for commitment anymore. He also said, relationships based on feelings will never last because we have feelings for everybody.

Do you agree with this? Because I do.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
the pastor was real insightful with perspective of relationships

love fades, but when you married or in committed relationships, divorce shouldn't be the first option

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
It's gotta be more than love. I loved a couple girls I was fukking round with before I settled down. With my girl tho not only do I love her but like she somebody I would want my unborn daughter to be like and I genuinely like being around her.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Naw, a relationship based on REAL love will succeed. Love includes commitment, honesty and trustworthiness. A relationship based on emotional infatuation that people mistake for love will fail. People don't really love each other. They just love the emotional rush another person may provide for them... kind of like a junkie seeking the next high.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Most people do not know what love is.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Went to church this Sunday and he was talking about relationships and people losing what "til death do us part" and mistaking it with "til love do us part"

how people give up after the mystique is gone and don't even try for commitment anymore. He also said, relationships based on feelings will never last because we have feelings for everybody.

Do you agree with this? Because I do.

He's right. After a while love becomes less of a feeling and more of a choice.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
yes i did because I'm a lost soul that has fukked mad b!tches and i'm lookin to get into a healthy relaitonship :rambo:

but if you admit you aren't perfect and you also have a knowledge of the ways of the brazen women on this world, you are probably a better candidate for a more loving marriage. Not saying this as a fact, but your experience will likely be of use when things get tough because you'll have a clear knowledge of the alternative.

and yeah i'm sneak dissing being a virgin until you're married here, too.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Love is indeed a feeling,
You can one day love to love someone or the next,
You can one day love to hate someone or the next,
But caring,
Caring is unconditional.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Naw, a relationship based on REAL love will succeed. Love includes commitment, honesty and trustworthiness. A relationship based on emotional infatuation that people mistake for love will fail. People don't really love each other. They just love the emotional rush another person may provide for them... kind of like a junkie seeking the next high.

This was a pretty solid answer.