Supporter
Daps
I'm ready
kevin-hart-crying.gif

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This game is disrespectful to the original franchise.

This concept should've been left alone until graphics caught up. Can't help but feel like he is playing a GameCube or PS2 game but in VR . A true disservice.

Also, this kinda game actually needs a nueralink. Not because of the original story lore, but because you would die of fatigue two minutes into the game. Think of how you feel playing beat saber. Or for example, I can't even play that vr archery game without throwing out my shoulder after 30min. So, true combat in SAO style would straight up leave you paralyzed.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Considering the fact that one of the creators of a VR headset - Oculus iirc - managed to actually make a headset that kills you if you die in the game... somethingsomethingTormentNexussomething... I don't like this at all. We are dancing our way toward an outcome we literally should see coming and yet... onward!

Motherfukkers really watched SA:O and got inspired. Thought the idea had merit to emulate. That's wild. And wildly missing the point :snoop:Humanity with the fukkery these days

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I'd play the fukk out of this shyt. Game would ruin so many lives and relationships