A Racist’s Rehabilitation. I'm NO LONGER A "White Supremacist". (New Starbucks Advertisement)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
A year after ya boy got in office :francis:

The United States will never change. I gave that shyt up when they f-cked over Bernie Sanders.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Good for him:leon:
I'm still not impressed, but I guess it's a good start. What he needs to do is go out there and speak to his people about the negative effects of bigotry against minorities. He needs to also speak out AGAINST gentrification of African-American communities. Then, an "ally" as in working together in certain areas can be talked about. Until then, I'm not that impressed.
Get off the internet, breh. Enjoy Indian Summer.
I just put in two job applications from the indeed site, so I need the internet lol. Also, what's Indian Summer breh?

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Thats decent :ehh:

Too bad the majority of cacs couldnt be like this cac but they make themselves look childish and insecure

For every Alchemist theres 100,000 Eminems

For every Stan Van Gundy theres 100,000 George Karls

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
This video actually disgust me.

Black people love being the inquisitive cacs ambassador:martin:

I wonder how many of the black people in this video proactively mentor black people/black youth in their own community?As quick as they are to put on a nice face and inform these racist on why he should luhh black people.

Nah,these black people,especially black men are too busy trying to be friends with young black males and look cool,be seen as "the og" instead of telling them why their young mentalities and state of mind needs to be corrected,and what they need to do to better themselves.

And too busy trying to appear fukkable to the young ladies to give any sound advice.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I'm still not impressed, but I guess it's a good start. What he needs to do is go out there and speak to his people about the negative effects of bigotry against minorities. He needs to also speak out AGAINST gentrification of African-American communities. Then, an "ally" as in working together in certain areas can be talked about. Until then, I'm not that impressed.

I just put in two job applications from the indeed site, so I need the internet lol. Also, what's Indian Summer breh?

They don't condemn their own people live in action,only in front of black people where they can get a standing ovation.

Its easy to be a white hero in the black community.

Funny thing is this white racist is probably a loser in his own community,comes to a black community and is worshipped as a white ally and credit to his people:blessed:

Black community=shelter and sanctum for white losers.

Taking your misguided admiration,and the lost women of the community,every hour on the hour:francis:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
They don't condemn their own people live in action,only in front of black people where they can get a standing ovation.

Its easy to be a white hero in the black community.

Funny thing is this white racist is probably a loser in his own community,comes to a black community and is worshipped as a white ally and credit to his people:blessed:

Black community=shelter and sanctum for white losers.

Taking your misguided admiration,and the lost women of the community,every hour on the hour:francis:
Good point.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif