A question for the Sony Stan brigade

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know who you are, don't shy away because of the threads title :whoa:

I do have a serious question. No motives either, just an understanding...

So you guys REALLY believe we haven't been eating good on the Greenerside. Because that's been a narrative all gen. But when you ask them what they're playing the answers almost universally they playing last gen titles.

New games come out weekly, and there's been way more next gen only games than discussed. cross gen games count too. So I don't understand how a Sony gamer can even speak on games when Xbox hands out greatness on a weekly basis. I haven't gamed this much since the N64 era. They scratch every itch, every genre/category has a new game I haven't played. And free next gen upgrades makes old games new again, from Halo MCC to gears 5 to hellblade.

my Gamertag is Courtdog, go look it up, look at what I played this year alone. And I haven't even played the biggest hits this year like res village. I'll get to it. I have the luxury to wait because there's always something good on my plate :blessed:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Are you trying to convince yourself of this or everybody else?

Any reasonable person understands that there's something out there to play for every console owner. The industry is huge now and almost everything is released everywhere. Having 1st party exclusive titles on top of that is good as well.