A Question About Attractive Nurse in The Sopranos?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing that always left me wondering in the House Arrest Episode in ref to Junior. That attractive nurse that he was flirting with, who instructs him on how to use that oxygen mask. She says something like at night you should have 40 arousal's per minute and Junior says, I have more since I met you :shaq:. She was genuinely flattered, laughed and said she would come back tomorrow to see how he was doing. Why didn't she come back?

Upon thinking about it later, did she get offended?

Did she find out that he was a mob boss?

Was she undercover like one of the nurses later in the show and as a result of thinking Junior was sweet, couldn't go through with being a rat?

I have a hard time with her being offended and not coming back because she was genuinely flattered and not upset at all on:queen:. Why would the director/creator of the episode have the nurse laugh and show no signs of being offended, for the point to be made that she was offended and not to come back?

There has to be clues, or evidence of the message that the creator/s were trying to convey that I didn't pick up on.

I realize the message is more than likely so small in the scheme of things, I'm just insanely analytical and it bugs me when I can't piece something together, especially when its something so simple.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
She was a federal agent, it was explained, not sure how you missed it.

Also, led to a great scene when Tony explains it to him, and Junior is visibly crushed, because he knows he's aging and lost his touch, "What did I say Tony"

Tony (visibly disgusted) "bullshytting.....singing....."

:deadmanny:

Last edited:

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps

Also, led to a great scene when Tony explains it to him, and Junior is visibly crushed, because he knows he's aging and lost his touch, "What did I say Tony"

I don't think she was a fed (at least I don't remember), but the black nurse was

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They didn't mention she was a fed. That's the point I was trying to make. She's probably was an undercover or quit, etc.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think she was a fed (at least I don't remember), but the black nurse was

Yeah, Black Nurse was undercover. That's why I thought Attractive Nurse might be also undercover too or not. I think the reason the nurse never came back was because Junior was constantly hitting on her on some :shaq:. Then he is a total dikk to the old lady that shows up right in front of the nurse. She even says " You're awful" to Junior. I think that she was a plot device used to make Junior realize that he should take any company he can get. Later on the way he treats younger good looking women turns out to bite him in the ass with the nurse.:russ:

Ended up with an old bytch nurse.....