A Primer on How to Propose like an ALPHA MALE.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:obama:

How To Propose Like An Alpha Male | Chateau Heartiste
diamondgirl.jpg

If your woman is not willing to wear a ring with the diamond on the inside, away from public view, then you’ll have all the proof you need that she is a grubby status whore. This ring is pure deviousness; there is no way out for her. She can’t accuse you of cheapness; the diamond is in there. And if she wears it she can’t go around advertising her ring finger for inspection by all of her yenta friends to show that she is prettier than them to be able to land a man with discretionary cash to blow on a useless rock. I would almost be willing to spend cash money on this diamond ring just to see the look on my beloved’s face.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

why even bother to pay for it if no one is going to see it. might as well man up and tell her no, you aren't buying her a diamond.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I drop loot on a ring, I'd want everybody to see it just as much as she does....

That bullshyt ring is a reflection on me too. It makes me look like a James Evans broke ass nikka if its a wack ring. And rings are basically a status symbol intended to be shown off to everybody else. If it wasn't, then everybody would be rocking cheap lil gold bands.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't cosign this fukkery :no: besides, an alpha male wouldn't do some shyt like this. Only an insecure fakkot would want to embarrass his woman like this.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is dumb as hell.. Why wouldn't you want to show off your ring? If I'm dropping that kind of cash I'd want her to be proud to wear it and show it off