A movie should be made on Marlon Brando's life

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
From his multiple failed marriages and secret homosexuality to all the drama with his children shyt would surely make a dope ass flick.
Unless there's already one ?

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just documentaries so far, I believe. I've yet to watch it for myself yet but 'listen to me marlon' got a lot of good press when it was released. Its built around private audio tapes that Brando made himself.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Brando was a character and had a lot of baggage. Some of my favorite behind the scenes stories:

Using his Oscar as a doorstopper.
Getting drunk on the set of The Godfather and mooning a bunch of real life wise guys during the wedding scene.
Suggesting to the Superman producers that Jor-El be a giant, green levitating bagel when talking to Kal-El.
Shutting down production on Apocalypse Now for three weeks because he had some misgiving about his character.
Only agreeing to do The Island of Dr. Moreau if he could wear a trash can on his head.
Refusing to act in his scenes on The Score unless the director, Frank Oz, talked in his Miss Piggy voice.

And despite the fact that he was known for being a :troll: everyone speaks very highly of him - even the people that he hated like Dennis Hopper, Burt Reynolds, and Frank Oz. Could be an entertaining movie if done correctly. :ehh:

Last edited:

Larry cumavelli

Elon Cum
Daps
Reppin
Elon Musk
at first thought the title said " a move should be made on brando's life " : demonic: was bout to tell you the unfortunate news nature already got him, breh.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah. I don't think any actor could embody that man. He was a very complicated and strange person, which is what made him such a great actor.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Strange was surely the most suitable term to describe him back then but retrospectively when reading about his activism for minorities (Native Americans mostly) plight and the way he lived I think it's quite obvious he had a savior complex. He ditched the mother of his first son (indian woman) after she revealed she wasn't born in India like he thought but from an upper middle class family in England and start acting independent. Also he never wanted his Tahitian children to go live with him in the States supposedly to protect them from America's demonic ways. He wanted to keep his precious tribal offspring pure :mjcry:
But it's the whole story around that first son murdering his daughter's lover that would be the juicy part of that (my) movie :troll: