a Masta Ace/Large Professor album would be nice

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Back in '94, when Large Pro was doing all of his remixes heavily, this would've been really dope!

After Disposable Arts, Ace got a little boring to me. And mad inconsistent. I always wanted him to get with one of the greats and do a whole cohesive project. If they did this today, I would definitely check for it.

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
Back in '94, when Large Pro was doing all of his remixes heavily, this would've been really dope!

After Disposable Arts, Ace got a little boring to me. And mad inconsistent. I always wanted him to get with one of the greats and do a whole cohesive project. If they did this today, I would definitely check for it.

Hell yeah

Ace always been dope to me, he’s never dropped a wack album

That MA_DOOM Son of Yvonne album is underrated as hell

His two albums with Marco Polo are tight as hell too

and Large has never lost his step on the mic or production

But yeah an album with Ace on the mic and Large Professor on the production would be nice

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Hell yeah

Ace always been dope to me, he’s never dropped a wack album

That MA_DOOM Son of Yvonne album is underrated as hell

His two albums with Marco Polo are tight as hell too

and Large has never lost his step on the mic or production

But yeah an album with Ace on the mic and Large Professor on the production would be nice

Truth.

Large Pro's production now is just as crazy as back in the day!

I don’t know why more people aren't calling him up for beats.

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
Truth.

Large Pro's production now is just as crazy as back in the day!

I don’t know why more people aren't calling him up for beats.

hell yeah.

it really is. i been going back and listening to a lot of his music and he may just be my number 1 favorite hip hop producer now.

i have no idea but they're missing out :wow:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nah, after DA was Long Hot Summer which I'd hold up next to DA

and, while things after that didn't quite live up to those levels, I wouldn't call them inconstant b/c they always had Ace's focus, concepts and, in most cases, 1 producer for the majority of the project which is what you're asking for...Ace is always dropping, not only solid projects, but true albums.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

JMD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The two most underrated emcees of all time with Large Professor producing the whole album would be amazing

Been listening to a lot of Masta Ace and Large Professor the last few days :wow:

Ill be honest I haven't heard this since the 90s

I gotta revisit these classics you postin :salute: :myman:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Rap is all about content and life experience. What is Ace going to rap about?

The thing with rapping into your 40's and 50's is your life is not the same as it was when you were younger.

A podcaster asked Fabolous if he was going to do a Soul Tape 4. And Fab asked why would he make a Soul Tape 4 when the first 3 represented a younger version of himself and he's not the same person so they wouldn't go together.