A Martin Luther King Jr speech would be perfect for this Zimmerman verdict

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:ahh:

He'll say a speech so stirring and emotional right now even white folks would start sheddin' tears just off the highs, lows, and cadence of his voice alone.:ohlawd: We don't have no real leaders these days that the masses generally respect as a whole. No Martins or no Malcolms. Hell not even a Bobby Seal, Stokely Carmichael, Angela Davis, or a Huey P Newton. We all know Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton ain't really about that life. They chasing cameras for face time. Cornell West is ether on or off- hot or ice cold. Half the time you're scratching your head after he said some shyt. Obama is the president so he doesn't count. He has to make a speech anyways.

-But we need to springboard a few new, HONEST leaders for the community. Dudes that can cross the lines over all the different religions in our community. Ya'll know what I'm talkin' about

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
black laugh at the newer civil rights leaders when they make the unpopular fight, but run to them, when they need them

got damn, some blacks could be so ungrateful.

civil rights leaders is what brought you out of overt discrimination for the past 500 or so years as slaves in america...dont be so quick to be ungrateful.

Daps
black laugh at the newer civil rights leaders when they make the unpopular fight, but run to them, when they need them

got damn, some blacks could be so ungrateful.

civil rights leaders is what brought you out of overt discrimination for the past 500 or so years as slaves in america...dont be so quick to be ungrateful.

That's a great point, sir. But, we hope that our modern day leaders weren't such self promoters.

I've heard a few disturbing things about their methods. But, we do need them.

- Love, Mike

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a fan of MLK...I would say 'fukk him', but I also know he had SOME positive effect on civil rights for us, but I also know he had a part in destroying the Black community by pushing assimilation into the Devil's system.