"A Man Apart", 2003 vigilante action film with Vin Diesel & Larenz Tate; directed by F. Gary Gray

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
9AcTr86.jpg

Cast:

:popcorn: Finna finally watch this in a lil' bit. Y'all thoughts?

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
It probably wont happen because it's not a big enough movie.. but they need to release the OG cut of this movie back when it was called Diablo. There used to be a bootleg workprint floating around online of that cut. The version the studio put out is a mess full of bad editing and alot of the scenes they added in don't make any sense or flow with the rest of the movie..

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It probably wont happen because it's not a big enough movie.. but they need to release the OG cut of this movie back when it was called Diablo. There used to be a bootleg workprint floating around online of that cut. The version the studio put out is a mess full of bad editing and alot of the scenes they added in don't make any sense or flow with the rest of the movie..
:ohhh: i didnt know that existed.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
When Vetter beats that fool to death during the sting and D checks the body and you see that :merchant: look on his face :wow:

D:So where was you at when ya homies was gettin kilt??
Ovadose:I was in the attic hidin
D:Typea coward shyt is that??
Ovadose: You see homie in there wit his tongue pulled thru his neck?! nikka betta get real!! Reflexes too slow...

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Did I miss something? How was Vin Diesel’s character living it up on the beach while Larenz’s character living modestly in the hood?:stopitslime:

They explain the sh!t in Bad Boys. But not Bad Boys II. Did Mike Lowrey brake off Marcus with some of that trust fund money?:jbhmm:

Last edited: