Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
gettyimages-79035252.jpg

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
RIP to her.

I learnt my lesson when I was in Spain and something similar happened. I was by the ocean's edge, and it threw me around on the ground like I was nothing. After all the effort to get my bearings, I was knackered when I got back on my feet.

I said :whoa: :hubie: :damn::picard: And took my ass back up the beach away from the waves.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
So why did he choose to stand in that same spot when the beach was right there?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
RIP to her.

I learnt my lesson when I was in Spain and something similar happened. I was by the ocean's edge, and it threw me around on the ground like I was nothing. After all the effort to get my bearings, I was knackered when I got back on my feet.

I said :whoa: :hubie: :damn::picard: And took my ass back up the beach away from the waves.

That happened to me in Dominican República but it was more of a natural rockside pool that connected to the ocean, and was blocked off by nets. The actual ocean waves started coming in and almost smashed me against the rocks, I was holding on to the ladder like a little bytch :damn:

mind you this section is at least 15 to 20 feet deep of water, I could swim but if I wouldve hit my head thats a wrap. Been strictly about pools and jacuzzis ever since :hubie:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wow:That was sick. Seems like breh was trying to keep her from going in there too. Then that last wave that separated them it was over