I swear I was just thinking about this one part like yesterday:
2cq02g5.jpg

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Madonna was a douchebag by all accounts while filming

In Evansville, Indiana, where the Racine games and World series were filmed, Madonna was so rude to citizens, hotel and restaurant staff, and other locals that her reputation is still tarnished there. She even spoke poorly of the city in interviews.

According to a handwritten letter she wrote to photographer Steven Meisel, Madonna was miserable during production. "I cannot suffer any more than I have in the past month, learning how to play baseball with a bunch of girls (yuk) in Chicago (double yuk). I have a tan, I'm dirty all day, and I hardly ever wear make up. Penny Marshall, Lavern [sic], Geena Davis is a Barbie Doll, and when God decided where the beautiful men were going to live in the world, he did not choose Chicago. I have made a few friends but they are athletes, not actresses. They have nothing on the house of extravaganza. I wish I could come to N.Y."

During filming of the World Series games, stars took turns entertaining the unpaid extras. Tom Hanks did puppet shows over the dugout, Rosie O'Donnell did stand-up comedy; and various actors pretended to be Madonna and sang her songs after the singer balked at performing for the fans.