A History of Violence

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
For some reason, I couldn't really get into this movie. Might have to watch it again at some point.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
no love for Eastern Promises?
it was average at best; it wasn't very captivating and its reputation relies only on that infamous shower scene. I own the movie and have watched it three times and I don't have any particular love for it; it just "exists" and doesn't really have life like A History of Violence does

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
it was average at best; it wasn't very captivating and its reputation relies only on that infamous shower scene. I own the movie and have watched it three times and I don't have any particular love for it; it just "exists" and doesn't really have life like A History of Violence does
i will say i've wanted to revisit history of violence for a long time.

saw both only once.. on 600 mb dvd rips on a 17 inch monitor back in the day :scust:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I think Viggos performance in EP was his best. Makes the film. I thought it was good flick, the story was thin would've been better involving a different plot point or subject but for me it's a good film and on par with history of violence.