A Haunted House

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i saw it last month. Its awful. Marlon did a Q&A afterwards.

He said the movie cost about 8 million, but still thats a great opening take. Im sure he will be getting more movies now off that.

I think this was some good marketing and for the movie. A lot of good viral stuff.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

He said the movie cost about 8 million, but still thats a great opening take. Im sure he will be getting more movies now off that.

I think this was some good marketing and for the movie. A lot of good viral stuff.

True. But the marketimg probably adds in another few million to the budget.

Either way he'll get another shot.

I haven't seen it but the previews looked awful

Sent from my NexusHD2 using Tapatalk 2

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

Saw it this weekend actually. Movie was good.

:mindblown:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps

sounds like first dude saw a screening and the latter after its release.

i'll give it a shot probably this week or next. I liked all of the Scary Movies and DBAMTSC, can't be worse than all of that Epic/Superhero/Supernatrual Movie shyt :yeshrug:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i watched this shyt on bootleg a few hours ago, shyt was horrible and i mean H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E smh laughed prolly 5x.......it was nuthin but sex jokes and they werent even funny :snoop:

add a bunch of gay jokes too. Movie was just overboard with that shyt

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
add a bunch of gay jokes too. Movie was just overboard with that shyt

this was the problem with the movie. Marlon ran shyt into the ground.

For instance, the teddy bear scene was funny the first 30 seconds. This nikka went on for 3 minutes doing that scene. :mindblown:

It went from: :russ: to :heh: to :dwillhuh: to :upsetfavre: to :scusthov: to :shaq2:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
this was the problem with the movie. Marlon ran shyt into the ground.

For instance, the teddy bear scene was funny the first 30 seconds. This nikka went on for 3 minutes doing that scene. :mindblown:

It went from: :russ: to :heh: to :dwillhuh: to :upsetfavre: to :scusthov: to :shaq2:

i agree. The jokes just went on and on and on. Like the moving out the house scene. shyt was funny, did he dragged the joke on too long, and shyt wasn't funny no mo.