A good friend of mine has gained like 50lbs over the past six months

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Meanwhile I been hittin the gym hard, eating healthy getting into shape for real like I can tell he been depressed when we hit the bar scene...

Should you tell a friend he need to take control before it gets out of hand? It seems like a touchy subject especially to tell another dude that, or just let him live that life?

:yeshrug:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
man look fukk him

when he ready to get right he gonna find you

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Yeah say something. My good friends always let me know when I'm fukking up some way or another.

Only bytch nikkas will get mad when someone is telling you right

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
yeah I mean dude is almost 30 and single and seems depressed all the time, just lost his job so I'm thinking like if he don't take control now it's gonna be all over.

Yeah. Just say something over a few beers on some real friend shyt.

Don't say it like a mother. Ask him what's going on and why he's feeling so down and changing for the worse. If he gets it, he'll think you later. If not??? :yeshrug:

Daps
Of course tell him. If you're a close friend then that comes with the territory. Also seems like the weight isn't his biggest problem. Reach out to him breh

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Meanwhile I been hittin the gym hard, eating healthy getting into shape for real like I can tell he been depressed when we hit the bar scene...

Should you tell a friend he need to take control before it gets out of hand? It seems like a touchy subject especially to tell another dude that, or just let him live that life?

:yeshrug:
I dont feel sorry for nikkas like that. Hit up the gym with me or wallow in irrelevancy. I have no mercy for the weak.