Daps
FHAtTDgWQAcM_xM

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Generations from now people will think Harriet Tubman was a really woke early MCU film. :francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I like that she isn't being forgotten, but too much of this stuff will eventually overshadow everything she stood for.
I don't want some kid in the future to hear the name Harriet Tubman and instead of thinking of her as a freedom fighter, spy, and abolitionist, they think isn't that a character from video game?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Generations from now people will think Harriet Tubman was a really woke early MCU film. :francis:

Generations from now Harriet Tubman will be nothing but a foot note in history like everything else

you think people today care about the beloved figures of the 1800s and people who were revered in public 200 years ago, hell even 50 years ago

100 years from now people won't care about any of this today, just useless factoids people can bring up to support what narrative they want to push

building the future is more important than a stupid ass game

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
When I heard about this I legit thought it was Fate Grand Order doin this :skip:
shyt sound type/moon than a muthafukka :mjlol:
Half expected to come in here and see ol girl running Saber a fade using a whip and I was all set to be hot.

...what do I do with this righteous indignation now? Is... is there a Kanye-fukking-up thread happening somewhere or something?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
shyt sound type/moon than a muthafukka :mjlol:
Half expected to come in here and see ol girl running Saber a fade using a whip and I was all set to be hot.

...what do I do with this righteous indignation now? Is... is there a Kanye-fukking-up thread happening somewhere or something?

sad thing I could definitely see that:laff:

Would she be an Avenger class :patrice:

@Responsible Allen Iverson

but anyway looking at this sid game some more
:mjgrin:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
At every point historical figures get romanticized. Lincoln a zombie Hunter, Yasuke the most powerful samurai, and Muhammad Ali in Baki . This makes black historical figures relevant, in a time when dipshyts actively trying to wash 500 years of history.

As long as they treat our history with respect; I can rock with it. :ehh:

Last edited: