A friend of mine's crazy girlfriend is extorting a breh after she brake checked him and caused a accident.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Around 5 months ago, my cousins crazy girlfriend purposely caused another car to hit to because she was trying to get paid. Some breh was tailgating here in a 07' toyota prius with a janky widebody kit on it and a with sun faded chipping paint. This happened in a school zone during school zone hours so it looks really bad on the breh.:snoop:

Anyway, she brake checked him and he rear ended her. Apparently, it was just a love tap on the bumper and she exchanged information with the driver and kept it moving because she was trying to get her daughter home. She took a picture of him, the car and his drivers license so probably knows where he lives now as a result. Big mistake. She has cousins and uncles that are heavy into that vice lord shyt....

Through a friend of a friend who's a doctor here on a H-1B Visa, she cooked up a $10500.00 medical bill for herself and her daughter and is in the process of extorting him for pain and suffering. She's been using her employee assistance program to get free counseling for PSTD from the incident. Crazy bih even did a public records search on peoplefinder.com and found him.

My homie keeps trying to tell her to leave it alone because 1. Shes not hurt. 2. He popped the dent out of her Nissan Maxima the day it happened. 3, It sounds like the other driver is dusty AF and she isn't going to get any money. He told me in the picture she took of him, breh had on a Southpole T-Shirt, crocs and a Vegeta hairline. She don't give AF though. She said she's either going to get money or blood out of this.

I'm consulting her and she's going to pay me 12.5% based off of what she's awarded. :pachaha:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it ain’t what you think it is when you sue people. Especially if they have insurance. The commercial you see on TV is all hype.

She be lucky to walk away with 10k. If they take it to court she be lucky if she can walk away without paying lawyer fees.

This ain’t the 80s mf ain’t stupid and know insurance fraud when they see it.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Yeah it ain’t what you think it is when you sue people. Especially if they have insurance. The commercial you see on TV is all hype.

She be lucky to walk away with 10k. If they take it to court she be lucky if she can walk away without paying lawyer fees.

The thing about is she's alittle unhinged she doesn't even care about the money. For example, she pledged Delta at TnSU just so she could haze people for the next couple of years. :yeshrug:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The thing about is she's alittle unhinged she doesn't even care about the money. For example, she pledged Delta at TnSU just so she could haze people for the next couple of years. :yeshrug:

Ok. She could worship the devils, it ain’t gonna change anything.

I rear ended an old Toyota once and totaled my car. The other car was fine. The car was 5 deep. The three back passenger sued my insurance company for pain and suffering. They settled for 30k and each individual got 5k.

Some may think that’s a lot of money but it peanuts.

I also worked a job where a women died on site at work in a freak accident. The family settled for 750k. The max insurance coverage for liability death.

The accidents you hear on tv that settle for millions usually include lost limbs and serious lifelong injuries. You actually get more money if you survive and accident because you technically lived to feel pain and suffering.

She goes to a jury claiming pain and suffering is one thing but calms of ptsd will look bad on a jury and scream insurance fraud. Especially if you say the vehicle’s where not damaged. Jury might even find her liable.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Ok. She could worship the devils, it ain’t gonna change anything.

I rear ended an old Toyota once and totaled my car. The other car was fine. The car was 5 deep. The three back passenger sued my insurance company for pain and suffering. They settled for 30k and each individual got 5k.

Some may think that’s a lot of money but it peanuts.

I also worked a job where a women died on site at work in a freak accident. The family settled for 750k. The max insurance coverage for liability death.

The accidents you hear on tv that settle for millions usually include lost limbs and serious lifelong injuries. You actually get more money if you survive and accident because you technically lived to feel pain and suffering.

She goes to a jury claiming pain and suffering is one thing but calms of ptsd will look bad on a jury and scream insurance fraud. Especially if you say the vehicle’s where not damaged. Jury might even find her liable.

5k is good fukk off money if you already got money. :pachaha:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
5k is good fukk off money if you already got money. :pachaha:

. Anyone with money is not gonna go through the hassle it takes with talking to lawyers going to doctors visit ect for fukin 5k.

Its why insurance companies can though peanuts at people like that cause they know they ain’t hurt and don’t know the system. This broad is wasting her time for what she thinks is gonna be big money but all she doing is making a lawyer more money.

Ik someone in a similar case now and she literally taking off work to get massages and pain shots in her neck. From a slip in fall.

Unless you have a broken bones, or an extended stay in the hospital you wasting your time,

Last edited: