A friend found an At&T LG Escape phone....

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
so yea, um... a friend:shaq:. of mine found an "At&t Escape"..... its an android as u guys probably know. and he is using straght talk... if you dont know as long as you have an att phone. straight talk sim cards work.

he wants to know if there is any way to track that phone. he deleted everything off it, factory reset it and said threw the sim card out right away. He has not turned it on other then to do that..... he didnt know if ATT had any special services, or if they could use the IMEI # to locate it if he uses it with his straight talk sim card.....:patrice:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
so yea, um... a friend:shaq:. of mine found an "At&t Escape"..... its an android as u guys probably know. and he is using straght talk... if you dont know as long as you have an att phone. straight talk sim cards work.

he wants to know if there is any way to track that phone. he deleted everything off it, factory reset it and said threw the sim card out right away. He has not turned it on other then to do that..... he didnt know if ATT had any special services, or if they could use the IMEI # to locate it if he uses it with his straight talk sim card.....:patrice:
They don't track bummy ass phones bruh

/thread

Now for shyts n giggles, Straight Talk phones are compatible with ATT & T-Mobile Sim Cards and some light easy work. You can see how to do all that on the straight talk website.

Straight Talk also is compatible with Verizon or sprint (can't remember) but its the phones that don't have sim cards.

Anywayz, most phones can't be tracked unless the owners set up a tracking app/etc. The issue is most ppl don't do all that. But my first line still stands, you more than good.
LMAO if you got hemmed up for it, then when you in the yard and nikkaz asking what you locked up for?
You gonna be like "A straight Talk phone :to:"
They might start calling you struggle talk :heh: