A few weeks later...Favorite GTA 5 mission?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mines was the shootout at the Campus, which led to being chased down by a helicopter in Los Santos while he was attemting to kill me by launching missles at me , I took care of that fakkit tho, the mission was my favorite for the sheer fukkery of a helicopter terrorizing Los Santos just to eliminate me :pachaha:

Replay :lawd:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Whichever one Trevor flys an airplane into the cargo bay of the huge cargo plane... I was an idiot and was just launching grenades blowing up all of the jeeps, without realizing you can drive one out of the plane :snoop:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
the mission where you have to shoot the jet down with the big gun in the van and follow the plane until it crashes...

the visuals in that mission are :ohlawd: driving on that dirtbike jumping over trains and shyt
Yea, that mission is dope, that bike ride had me like :gladbron: and :ooh:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
prolly chasing lazlow in the semi, or killing the lifeinvader guy

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a long stretch was probably my favorite mission. sucks because you play it pretty early on in the game

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hood Safari. Escaping Grove Street, killing MC Clip for no reason while stealing his seashark. :banderas:

The Paleto Score. When you exit the bank and they got the Juggernaut suits on... :whew:

Legal Trouble. Best car chase in the game when you go after Molly and she ends up getting sucked into a plane engine. :ohlawd: