A Father Is Mad Because His Sons Stepdad Took Him To The Barbershop For A Haircut

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Don’t get how people don’t realize this from the jump. He is explaining the context as soon as the camera starts.

And what’s the odds these two just happen to be in the shop at the same time.

And of course the camera man is at the perfect angle and they act like they don’t see him recording.

:ohhh:could be promo for a Tubi flick.....cause if that's so these brehs can act.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Broad would need to be an indisputable 10/10 for me to deal with some mess like this, and even then I don't know if I could do it. :francis: Plenty of childless women out here.

Edit: Nvm, y'all saying its a skit. Internet is lame AF now, all fake shyt.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Keisha ain't tell her BD that she and the son are the "new" man's package now...

That is the single mother creed: My "child" and I are a package deal.

New man ain't sign up for all this, he just wanted to get lil man a drop fade and something from the Turkey Leg Hut (if it's still open)

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
It's gotta be a boundary thing. The step parent is in the wrong IMHO. The dad just acting an ass. Which is also dumb as hell but the feeling is valid.

That stepdad pick and choose when he wanna be the dad. That's obvious because instead of talking about it away from the kid, he calls the mom repeatedly. In a room full of men. He handled that like a ho.

Then had the nerve to bring up child support. Finances and visitation are separate issues.

The biological father should have kept his cool, tho. But this seems like it's ongoing so I see why dude snapped.
Yup!!

Best reply in this thread

The Dad acting out is DEF a bad look

But you can tell he is tired of having his request and boundaries not accepted or followed.

If he makes himself available to take his son to the barber shop and his BM overlooks because she wants the son to be up under her new man then he has a right to be angry.

It's 2 sides to a story and trust the momma hands prolly ain't clean in a lot of this

Many women use kids as leverage for personal issues they have with the father

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
this shyt fake.

It’s a helluva skit but yea that’s my final conclusion .

The ultimate giveaway to me is: no one involved or watching is the least bit concerned about potential gun play. Dead giveaway.

Bc this is a grade A ‘somebody about to get shot’ situation. In a 1 way in 1 way out, cramped quarters setting. Yet everybody calm af. :comeon:

Final verdict: a well done fake

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'd direct that man outside and empathize with him.

"Brotha I'm trying to show KeKe im serious. It wasn't my intention to step on your toes. I hear you and ill talk to her about this. I understand the importance of father son relationships."

And if he give me this treatment

It could go left

:demonic:
At least we'll be outside so his son won't have to see anything explicit

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Don’t get how people don’t realize this from the jump. He is explaining the context as soon as the camera starts.

And what’s the odds these two just happen to be in the shop at the same time.

And of course the camera man is at the perfect angle and they act like they don’t see him recording.
Not to mention the son and barber just being calm the whole video while the father is screaming and jumping around in the barbershop :dead:

It would be so funny to see behind the scenes of these skits, dudes preparing themselves before acting angry on camera for internet clout and everyone around pretending to be concerned, just ridiculous :skip:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I'm not as wild as the old boy and I will tell you why.

I said that his actions were understandable, not acceptable. Note that my conclusion was that old it would demonstrate to the courts is that he is aggressive in front of the kids and that he soured the chances of the kids having a healthy relationship with the mother's new partner.

The lack of understanding some of you show is why people end up 6 feet under. You refuse to accept sensitive matters for what they are and show the proper tact.
His actions weren’t understandable