A Father Is Mad Because His Sons Stepdad Took Him To The Barbershop For A Haircut

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If he is the step dad that means him and the mom are married and the kid lives with them. Getting a hair cut is basic shyt. Unless there is a specific agreement that every other week or whatever the father gets visitation and a haircut is included then this is just some BS.

When you don't live with the kid you don't get to dictate every little thing that goes on unless it's part of a specific agreement. Sorry you lost out on that.

Nonsense. You don't know their custody agreement. For all you know the father is the custodial parent. And Keisha told ol boy to do the haircut thing to be spiteful. You nikkas want biological fathers to lose so badly. Lmao.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If that is the case be a man and tell the other dude you got it and then take your son home after the cut. He an embarrassing scene in front of his child.

I feel this exact approach and solution tho.
Where behind public eyes.

You approach the situation in a civil manner.
In a more civil cut to film stage. That could work as the general solution.

Yet we are not at that place at all to do so anymore. From the appearance of this situation. Given the Footage provided. Whether shoot or staged.

I can not speak for the complexion.
of that exact household.
Plus where the progression of this situation is. Besides the footage provided tho.

When dealing with watching from this situation.
I do not know.
if this is the right or wrong situation.
considering the full situation Of where the mother and father are at.
Plus where the step father is at in this situation socially.

Which is why I posted in just the situation and my past being a poverty maker and a father as well.

Every situation can not be processed from an internal reaction. We can only speak on their relationship and the optics from hopefully an objective view. Which I applied to this situation publically.
In my initial rs t of the subject before even pressing play. To address how incendiary this situation is from the opening optics.

Whether staged or not.
It is a situation. That being a father.
Relating fully to a son.
I have no detailed social experience about.
Plus as a father.
I could have unknowingly done this. to my daughter's mother on reverse by weekly always getting my daughter hair done in her infancy ages. Or doing it myself. When possibly I could have been violating in the mother slash daughter dynamic father daughter dialectic. Where maybe..my daughter's mom could have felt like that. So for my response. I tried to draw upon my own experience. Where it is definitely a bond. Waking up on saturday. When pops took us to the shop.
I could have been violating.
Being some hood basement cut barber.
Cutting lil bro to the whole hood is a kind of weird bond. So I tried to be objective. With some foresight to the father's side. More so than the step father. When from my real life experience being on the outside.
like this father.
could have lead to my daughter's mom's death. From the so-called step father.

So I just answered from The side of understanding as a black man and father being fully objective could have lead to this.

When in reality.
For levity sake.

Your solution is always.
the better possible solution publically and privately tho.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

For me.

You just do not try to.
express emotion over situations.
you have no daily social control over at all.
It is the only way.
To not damage your parental sway.
So situations like this for me personally. I would have swayed away from. As you have no power. in a daily social dynamic to go scorched earth on this matter.

Although i still understand.
if ypu have to tho.

Art Barr

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nonsense. You don't know their custody agreement. For all you know the father is the custodial parent. And Keisha told ol boy to do the haircut thing to be spiteful. You nikkas want biological fathers to lose so badly. Lmao.

Either way it goes, biological father should've chose better. Sleep with a toxic partner, expect toxic things. :manny:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
It's gotta be a boundary thing. The step parent is in the wrong IMHO. The dad just acting an ass. Which is also dumb as hell but the feeling is valid.

That stepdad pick and choose when he wanna be the dad. That's obvious because instead of talking about it away from the kid, he calls the mom repeatedly. In a room full of men. He handled that like a ho.

Then had the nerve to bring up child support. Finances and visitation are separate issues.

The biological father should have kept his cool, tho. But this seems like it's ongoing so I see why dude snapped.

This all started because the stepdad took his stepson to get a haircut. That’s basic care. How is it his fault, unless that already had some prior agreement that he ignored?

As a stepfather myself, him calling the mother could just be due to a history of unreasonable behavior on the father’s part and not wanting to exacerbate a bad situation. He handles poorly overall, but he’s the least to blame of the adults. I it’s a possibility because I limit contact with my stepdaughter’s dad for this reason. This nikka would get out of pocket for no reason other than being insecure. So I rarely ever engage other than a head nod, and I make sure to never speak negatively about him to his daughter. I do my job and keep everything off social media so he ain’t triggered. Yet they always talk about us (our daughter comes home and tells us sometimes).

My guess is some instigating ass nikka texted him on some “This nikka got yo son at the barber!” and he decided he had to prove his manhood.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
So the only solution we have as a people is “dont date single mothers”

But the nikkas being raised with no males are creating more single mothers. Daughters are learning that the man’s role in the home is not necessary so when she gets older she dont mind being a single mother. At the same time though we get mad when them white folks adopt these kids or be on some freedom writers stuff trying to struggle mentor. I dont get it. We a community until it’s hard to be a community. Them Samoans so big on family they’ll claim a nikka walking down the street at random but we put these kids in no win scenarios for life.

:wow:talk to em.

deeman

All Star
Daps
the comments are saying skit yall. One poster keeps saying this happened at his and his coworkers shop...it was a skit.
Don’t get how people don’t realize this from the jump. He is explaining the context as soon as the camera starts.

And what’s the odds these two just happen to be in the shop at the same time.

And of course the camera man is at the perfect angle and they act like they don’t see him recording.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Dad should have paid for the haircut then if he was so adamant against the step dad paying for it….

Homeboy probably couldn’t afford to pay for it so the stepdad stepped up.

Probably didn’t want the kid looking dusty

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
lol you about just a wild as ol boy

Straight unstable & need his ass beat. Crying about the mother disrespecting him but calling her out her name in front of the kid.

The type of parent who only wants the kid to make themselves look good. He a bum
Nah, I'm not as wild as the old boy and I will tell you why.

I said that his actions were understandable, not acceptable. Note that my conclusion was that old it would demonstrate to the courts is that he is aggressive in front of the kids and that he soured the chances of the kids having a healthy relationship with the mother's new partner.

The lack of understanding some of you show is why people end up 6 feet under. You refuse to accept sensitive matters for what they are and show the proper tact.