A Father Is Mad Because His Sons Stepdad Took Him To The Barbershop For A Haircut

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The dual mating strategy at work

Gotta know what type of dudes she was with before and if you’re the safe option.

Not trying to deal with a chick who has a “real nikka” baby daddy. Widows only if I ever date single moms. And she has to have a phat ass and she has to be an heiress.

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
So the only solution we have as a people is “dont date single mothers”

But the nikkas being raised with no males are creating more single mothers. Daughters are learning that the man’s role in the home is not necessary so when she gets older she dont mind being a single mother. At the same time though we get mad when them white folks adopt these kids or be on some freedom writers stuff trying to struggle mentor. I dont get it. We a community until it’s hard to be a community. Them Samoans so big on family they’ll claim a nikka walking down the street at random but we put these kids in no win scenarios for life.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he is the step dad that means him and the mom are married and the kid lives with them. Getting a hair cut is basic shyt. Unless there is a specific agreement that every other week or whatever the father gets visitation and a haircut is included then this is just some BS.

When you don't live with the kid you don't get to dictate every little thing that goes on unless it's part of a specific agreement. Sorry you lost out on that.

Facts

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So the only solution we have as a people is “dont date single mothers”

But the nikkas being raised with no males are creating more single mothers. Daughters are learning that the man’s role in the home is not necessary so when she gets older she dont mind being a single mother. At the same time though we get mad when them white folks adopt these kids or be on some freedom writers stuff trying to struggle mentor. I dont get it. We a community until it’s hard to be a community. Them Samoans so big on family they’ll claim a nikka walking down the street at random but we put these kids in no win scenarios for life.

Yeah, but think about the single man's scenario. You making $85k, no debt, stacking nicely. You are only responsible for yourself. Now enter the single mother. That 1 bedroom you got ain't big enough now. The boy is growing, so now you spending more on groceries. Does the boy even like you? What about the Ex and his tendencies? You might be able to make it work if the single mother has a decent job, willing to split bills, and let's you be head of household.

Or you can just date a woman with no kids.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It seems real up until he made the barber stop cutting the boy’s hair before he was done and the part where the cameraman was damn Russell Wilson and dude shrug it off like it ain’t my problem. Otherwise good acting