A Father Is Mad Because His Sons Stepdad Took Him To The Barbershop For A Haircut

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Man I know for a fact my OG Barbers would have dragged that nikka up outta there. They don't tolerate that shyt in the shop.

Same. And there are enough older guys in the shop at all times who would stand up and enforce it. Take that shyt outside. As a man you cannot be that emotional, willing to crash out in front of your son in a public place while being filmed.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This is 100% the reason to NOT get involved with a Woman with Kids.

Who wants to deal with some overly emotional, Jealous Azz Chump, without conflict resolution skills.

:childplease:

Single women usually ignore this for some reason. It's like it never comes to mind when they talking about Dad's that stepped up.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
A single dad will NEVER be able to pop shyt to me. :mjlol:

Y'all got the ultimate L.

Yo kids know another nikka fukking they momma and have to see a nikka like me eating up they snack packs and drinking the last Capri Sun in the fridge.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Single women usually ignore this for some reason. It's like it never comes to mind when they talking about Dad's that stepped up.

Breh,

I've dealt with issues from "Baby Daddies" in the past.
If you're a Breh, who values your Peace, dealing with a Chick with those issues is a recipe for disaster.

I ain't about to be fighting some jealous azz clown, over some kids that ain't even mine, FUKK all that!