A Father Is Mad Because His Sons Stepdad Took Him To The Barbershop For A Haircut

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You would really go to jail over this :what:

I fought my own father on some dumb shyt you think I care about jail

Please I’d have that crybaby ass b*stard screaming for help. fakkit kept say “I should I should Im finna”

But didn’t do shyt but get his boy up outta there. Stop fallling for hollow threats and stand on your square as a man.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
I fought my own father on some dumb shyt you think I care about jail

Please I’d have that crybaby ass b*stard screaming for help. fakkit kept say “I should I should Im finna”

But didn’t do shyt but get his boy up outta there. Stop fallling for hollow threats and stand on your square as a man.
:duck:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's gotta be a boundary thing. The step parent is in the wrong IMHO. The dad just acting an ass. Which is also dumb as hell but the feeling is valid.

That stepdad pick and choose when he wanna be the dad. That's obvious because instead of talking about it away from the kid, he calls the mom repeatedly. In a room full of men. He handled that like a ho.

Then had the nerve to bring up child support. Finances and visitation are separate issues.

The biological father should have kept his cool, tho. But this seems like it's ongoing so I see why dude snapped.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The instigation in the vid from other people in the shop is disgusting. What a pathetic display. Take that shyt outside, you NEVER disrespect the shop.

Also...this is why you don't get involved with single mothers (or single fathers). Leave that dysfunction and chaos alone, it's not worth it.
Man I know for a fact my OG Barbers would have dragged that nikka up outta there. They don't tolerate that shyt in the shop.