‘A Different World’ sequel series | Netflix | revolving around Dwayne and Whitley’s daughter

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I would be cool with this…. Been wishing they’d bring this back.

I was too young to really understand college or the vibe of an HBCU when the OG show ran.

But being older and a graduate of THE top HBCU

It will definitely hit differently. I hope they really embrace what that life is like too

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been waiting for this for over a decade. Thought Bill had killed it. We woulda been had it if it wasnt for him. I am hopeful they do right by the original.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t Grownish already do this show basically? :patrice:
Yes and no.

Yes it was a blatant rip off of the ADW concept. But it was at a PWI. This will (hopefully) give us an updated peak into HBCU life. Besides we got a billion police procedurals. We got room for another show about young, black, intelligent folks.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna be gen z pandering trash filled with a bunch of XYZ shyt

But to be fair, it probably should be. Most of us here are grown adults that shouldn’t be watching shows about college aged kids :yeshrug:
Why not? You think they coming with "A Different World" 40 years later for kids? Sure they want the young audience but this is all about us old heads. Grown adults played a significant role in making the original the huge hit that it was.