A Detailed Analysis on why if u dont like MCHG you're either a kac or a kewn

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Magna Carta: Holy Grail

Jay Z's 12th studio album release which was released and marketed through innovative methods, has forced most fans of hip hop to form an opinion on the album.
The opinions have either been that the album is "Great" or "Horrible".

And now I will provide analysis that those who believe the latter are a bunch of black excellence hating cracka cac fakketz :ohhh:

Lets begin :ufdup:

The album starts off with the Title track "Holy Grail" feat. Justin Timberlake
The track starts off with Justin Timberlake singing a hook in which he tells his ills with fame and how "she" does her "lovers" dirty.
Jay Z then starts off his first verse starting where JT left off in the hook, speaking of examples of Fame's dirty and backstabbing ways and you get a sense of Jay Z basically whining about the aspect of fame that plagues alot of his life.
In the second verse Jay Z switches up and instead of wallowing and hatiing his life because of fame he accepts it and realizes that where he's at is the pinnacle of black sucess...Cacs ofc dont like this..they wanted Hov to continue to publically hate his success so black men to see black excellence as unattractive... But hov switched on these disgusting filthy cacs :umad: :ahh:

The next track on the album is Picasso Baby.
Cacs really hated this one
Jay Z for the first 2 verses basically boasts about his wealth in many clever ways which really aggravates cacs because its on a level that offends cacs to the core
The beat switches up and Jay Z also switches up and gives the point..that cacs hate his success soo bad they wanna bring him down...Jay will then say something like "No sympathy for the king huh? nikkaz even talk about ur baby crazy, Evetually the pendulum, dont get mad at me America this how u made me". He proceeds to make threats and eventually the song ends with cacs heated and disappointed hopin for an underdog black man

Oceans which is the 5th track on the album is a song that made cacs real angry.
The songs starts off with Frank saying the "water"(Jay's direct and ancestral past) makes him who he is.
Jay then starts off putting the black man on a pedestal. He shyts on Columbus and cacs in both verses.
Jay uses the Ocean he is yachting on as a metaphor for his people's past being the foundation of his success rather than his downfall.
Cacs would rather see the black man continue to be the underdog due to this foundation but again Hov aint give these filthy cacs what they wanted. :umad:

Next track is "F.U.T.W(fukk Up The World)".
In this song Jay makes a point he isnt gonna be these cacs rise and fall story.
The most powerful few bars in this song lays my point nicely
"Standing on the top hold my penis
America tried to emasculate the greats
Murder Malcolm, gave Cassius the shakes
Wait, tell them rumble young man rumble
Try to dim your lights tell you be humble
You know I'm gon shine like a trillion watts"

Cacs would rather see a humble black man that will just accept underdog and loser complexes. They want the black man to keep their success to themselves and be humble to not offend any cacs.. so cacs will in many ways try and shake great black as as Ali, malcolm X and Hov to shut them up..but Hov says, Nah Ima keep shining I aint gon be humble fukk yall crackaz :ahh:
I know these crackaz aint like that :wow:

There are many other instances where cacs will find offense to this album but Im not tryna type so much :whew:

Examples being
Somewhere in America where Hov starts off sayin
"Old Jews Ol Rules
New Blacks with New Stacks"

Or Heaven where Hov drops that Godbody knowledge where these cacs thought Hov was gon get humble and sht on some baptist sht..
Nah u filthy cacs yall aint fckin with the Gods and Earths

Or even Part 2 where Hov and B portray the perfect and very real image of black royal love and glorifies black monogamy and family, instead of the lifestyle that leaves many black children fatherless...Cacs really aint want that

But ya..I would go into more detail..but I think Ive done enough to prove that if u dont like Magna Carta: Holy Grail you are filthy disgusting fakket cracka cacity cac fakket or a straight up c00n :obama:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
so if I do like it am I the realest nikka ever even if Im a cac? yea I sound just as dumb as you but im not serious.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A good 70 to 80% of the people who will purchase this album will be Cacs. Which is the case for all his albums

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe: Jay been on a black power trip (triple entendre dont ask me how) for a minute lately.