Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I traded my ps3 with my son for his ps4
How do I add my psn?
Do I have to delete his?
I want to play with mine moving forward

Also. I updated my antenna so I can get better signal with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. At 2.5 GHz I get a 90% connection with 35 down and like 15 up. If I switch it to 5 GHz I get like 65% connection with 130 down and 35 up.
Which one should I go with?

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
you don't have to delete his psn. If it logs directly into his on start up go to change user...

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Ignore these guys. Unless you have a pro, the PS4 doesn't even see 5ghz connections. And the WiFi card is garbage whatever model you have. The more coverage the better.

When you boot up the system you get a prompt to add a new user, you can follow prompts from there. Likewise delete your sons psn, but only do it if you don't want to play his digital titles.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ignore these guys. Unless you have a pro, the PS4 doesn't even see 5ghz connections. And the WiFi card is garbage whatever model you have. The more coverage the better.

When you boot up the system you get a prompt to add a new user, you can follow prompts from there. Likewise delete your sons psn, but only do it if you don't want to play his digital titles.

I have the slim and it does have 5ghz
I get much higher downs and ups but the connection % is much lower when I use 5ghz

I was able to put my ps3 name on it

The only issue I'm having now is the Bluetooth. It's not very responsive sometimes. I changed the antenna but it still acting up. There's a foot wide wall of concrete between the PlayStation and where I sit to play

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
I have the slim and it does have 5ghz
I get much higher downs and ups but the connection % is much lower when I use 5ghz

I was able to put my ps3 name on it

The only issue I'm having now is the Bluetooth. It's not very responsive sometimes. I changed the antenna but it still acting up. There's a foot wide wall of concrete between the PlayStation and where I sit to play

Fair enough. I thought you was talking about the base model, kinda forgot the slim exists tbh.

Dunno if there is much you can do about the Bluetooth issue. I have no knowledge of that sorry.