A Coli nikka Wouldn't Last A Day Living Here

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
After Trump wins in November and sics his white supremacists on you unarmed, unaware safe tax paying suburban negroes who knows where you will end up

:francis:
Overall, 46% of Americans who live in rural parts of the country own a gun, compared with 28% of those who live in the suburbs and 19% of those in urban areas.

There are more gun owners in the Suburbs than there are in the Cities. Some of you guys really make a lot of assumptions, and end up being outright wrong.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
There are more gun owners in the Suburbs than there are in the Cities. Some of you guys really make a lot of assumptions, and end up being outright wrong.
nikka I used suburban as an insult.. meaning they're soft
When shyt pops off I don't want no suburban nikkas next to me..I don't care how many guns they own legally
Give me Pookie and Ray Ray with the throwaway burners
:hubie:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
As long as there's some type of water source, I wouldn't mind living near a mountain:ehh:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
nikka I used suburban as an insult.. meaning they're soft
When shyt pops off I don't want no suburban nikkas next to me..I don't care how many guns they own legally
Give me Pookie and Ray Ray with the throwaway burners
:hubie:
Many in the suburbs are former military. You know, people actually trained to use rifles and guns in a correct manner, and how to aim them to hit a target. Unlike those on the street, who will miss the guy in front of him, but hit a child a block away.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Many in the suburbs are former military. You know, people actually trained to use rifles and guns in a correct manner, and how to aim them to hit a target. Unlike those on the street, who will miss the guy in front of him, but hit a child a block away.

💯 exactly
Military communities in San Antonio, San Diego, Northern VA, Colorado Springs, etc are all suburban