"A Christmas Story Christmas" | HBO Max | Nov 17 2022 | sequel featuring OG cast

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
The OG is one of those movies I never understood the universal love it gets:manny:

The other sequels don't count like what they did all those Halloween sequels before the recent trilogy.

“A Christmas Story Christmas” will be separate from the previous “Christmas Story” sequels, such as 1994’s “It Runs in the Family” or the TV musical “A Christmas Story Live!” The original film was considered a failure upon its debut, but has become a beloved holiday favorite over the last few decades.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
My mom made eat ivory for blaspheming a gospel song. Brother snitched on me. Tasted as bad as you'd think. we used lifebuoy but none in the house that day, thank God.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I always loved the og movie. Saw it the 1st time in 1986 I was 8 yrs old. So it doesn't really hold up that well for me over the yrs. But I watch it every yr after Thanksgiving, eating leftovers and it's a good "I'm about to take a nap watch". I'll check this out tho.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
This movie was pretty good. Definitely closer to Halloween 2018 than Kills or Ends. The movie wasn't as funny as the og but it had heart and was nice seeing everyone from the original that's still alive.

I had no clue Farkus was the guy in Freddy Vs Jason that dies in the bathtub

Last edited: