A Brotha Talks About How HYPOCRITICAL Black Women LOVE "SCANDAL"

nassaunew

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This brotha calls out hypocritical black women who love and agree with SCANDAL's Olivia Pope being the President's mistress / whore:

Two new magazine covers for SCANDAL, on newsstands everywhere:

Kerry-Washington-Scandal-TV-Guide-1-She-Is-Diva1.jpg

1254-EW-COVER.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Treat a black woman like a queen she leaves you. Treat her like a dog she leaves the man who is treating her like a queen for you. It only gets turned up to 11 when the man is white.

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
I hate that show. Washington's character is a slut to me and the president is dumb as hell. I gave it two episodes and called it a wrap.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Why do people care so much about a TV show? It's just a show. :damn:

All this complaining about black women liking scandal is making me want to watch it.

It must be good. :leon:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why do people care so much about a TV show? It's just a show. :damn:

All this complaining about black women liking scandal is making me want to watch it.

It must be good. :leon:

It is good.

People care waaaay too much about a tv show. I know tons of people of all races who watch so the black women bs is getting real tired. Why does everyone make it seem as if the black and white relationship is the ONLY thing that goes on with this show. Again the writing is excellent. Also I find it funny that most people who hate the show HAVE NEVER WATCHED IT.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
i liked the show when it first started... they had high profile people they had to represent and what not... then they spun the show into some soap opera shyt

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
negative image?

:heh
how about talking about and tackling the issue of black women obesity, children out of wedlock, and 70% of black criminals being raised by single moms