BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
Need some help losing a lil weight
preferably 30-40 out of 210 :upsetfavre:

any coli breh's out there to give me some tips? what exactly to cut off and cut back on?:wow:

I'm broke by the way :feedme: so be easy on the price range for what to buy.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Need more information on what you eat and drink now to give you anything more in depth than what @HHR gave

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Canned tuna (in water) is pretty cheap, almost no fat, no carbs very good source of protein. (22 grapa in only 1/2 cup)

If you about that life, you can get like 3, 1/2 cup scoops out of a can.

A tub of Greek yogurt is also pretty cheap. Has about 4 servings in a tub at 20-24 grams of protein. If you get plain, there's only like 10 grams of carbs, flavored has double the amount.

-DMP-

Daps
Once you figure out your macros and what not, my suggestions off the top of my head would be canned fish, eggs, beans, rice, and frozen broccoli/cauliflower. If you're able to splurge on some olive oil, throw that in there too.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait...you want to lose weight and you're worried about price? lol. That should be easy, all you have to do is eat less........take in less than you're maintenance level. Cals in v.s cals out. Just up the protein.

If it was a bulk, it might be a bit tougher, however..you're eating less, so $ shouldn't be a factor. I had my greatest cut when I was looking for a job a few years back, was broke as a joke using milk as my main protein source.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Wait...you want to lose weight and you're worried about price? lol. That should be easy, all you have to do is eat less........take in less than you're maintenance level. Cals in v.s cals out. Just up the protein.

If it was a bulk, it might be a bit tougher, however..you're eating less, so $ shouldn't be a factor. I had my greatest cut when I was looking for a job a few years back, was broke as a joke using milk as my main protein source.

Eh, it can be expensive to find QUALITY, FILLING food with low calorie counts....cheaper/processed food is less satiating imo.

This is why I say PREP and cook in BULK. Make 3 lbs of chicken at one time and you've got dinner for the week.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
little changes can give big results

start drinking a ton of water and avoiding sweets

from there consider how many cals are in what youre eating day to day

it doesnt have to be lifechanging but youd be surprised how alot of peoples problems stem from the same reasons(sweets,alcohol, snacks etc)

if youre already lifting youll start seeing results just from that

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

it doesnt have to be lifechanging but youd be surprised how alot of peoples problems stem from the same reasons(sweets,alcohol, snacks etc)

You have a friendly aurora to you. I'd shake your hand and be your friend if I seen you in Miami.

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal

:blessed: you just gave me life brether :to: