A Black Neighbor From Hell Terrorizing Another Black Lady

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
So if code enforcement came out and told her initially that the rocks have to go and she doesn't get rid of the rocks. She keeps rearranging them instead of getting rid of them. She's so hell bent on keeping the rocks that they're gonna put a lien on her shyt. The brother needs to take control of the situation. Letting these 2 stupid bitxhes make life miserable.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
If I'm blessed enough to reach retirement age. I wouldn't be bothering anyone. I would be studying science and all types of shyt like that.
nikka half your mind would be gone
You wouldn't even remember where you put your car keys,let alone understand chemical formulas
:heh:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
So if code enforcement came out and told her initially that the rocks have to go and she doesn't get rid of the rocks. She keeps rearranging them instead of getting rid of them. She's so hell bent on keeping the rocks that they're gonna put a lien on her shyt. The brother needs to take control of the situation. Letting these 2 stupid bitxhes make life miserable.
Half of the residents there have mad rocks in their yards with no issues

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Half of the residents there have mad rocks in their yards with no issues
I feel you but nobody calls code enforcement on them. They only come to enforce the shyt because the lady is calling in and she has the code on her side. Why lose your house over a strip of rocks. nikkas are adults. It's other ways to get to that old bytch but she ain't gonna have me stressed and losing my damn house.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

I bet that Old bytch don't got a "Buster" or "Herman" to lay her miserable ass down with, hence this passive aggressive bullshyt.
Prolly dropping Bible Tracts in kids Halloween buckets when they come trick or treating.
Bless her stanking heart.

Last edited: