A Black Man's Headless Body Is Found On a Mississippi Porch

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
yeah saw this too but it won't get any constructive attention on this white supremacist site. they all in the locker room n booth clowning black people all day.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
yeah saw this too but it won't get any constructive attention on this white supremacist site. they all in the locker room n booth clowning black people all day.

I used to browse the locker room as a member of Boxden, and that made me switch. But now that i've joined, I only stick to The Root, other NO BS forums and the Sports section. TLR is full of fake militants, whites pretending to be black, dumb nikkas and c00ns

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I used to browse the locker room as a member of Boxden, and that made me switch. But now that i've joined, I only stick to The Root, other NO BS forums and the Sports section. TLR is full of fake militants, whites pretending to be black, dumb nikkas and c00ns

Real talk bra. Just came to the same realization today. Can't even waste one sec in the bs sections anymore with all them c00ns and cacs making and derailing the threads. 2 much real shyt going on. This shyt fukked up