A$AP Rocky charged with attempted robbery!!

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
A$AP Rocky Charged With Attempted Robbery ‹‹ Atrilli

no details yet :yeshrug:

ill update as soon as more surface

update 1: “The incident occurred after a dispute in downtown Mahattan, when two fans started snapping pics of the argument out on the street. A$AP Rocky and another member of the A$AP Mob quickly took their attention off the dispute and focused it on the folks snapping pics, as it got confrontational and the two victims suffered bruises and cuts by the Mob. One even needed medical attention and was taken to the hospital” – TMZ

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
nypd really...gtfoh with the AR charge...because they confiscated a camera or wanted too...its not robbery...maybe vandalism...or anger management when its all finalized.

UPDATE: It has been confirmed that ASAP was indeed taken into NYPD custody for an apparent brawl with two amateur photographers. Rocky was seen getting into a verbal dispute with a NY citizen, and the two photographers ran up to the scene to take pictures of the situation. Shortly after, ASAP, and the other person pictured, began to physically fight the two photographers. They both suffered cuts and bruises, with one being sent to the hospital. NYPD is currently charging him with attempted robbery, with no word on what or if he was trying to steal.

Superstar
Daps
He's gonna regret calling himself a pretty muthafukka when he gets to jail.

roflbot.jpg

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
So he stole on a nikka and they are charging him with attempted robbery? I'll remember that next time I steal a nikka I can be charged with assault, battery, and attempted robbery now

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Too bad the cops didn't shoot him, I sincerely hate that this nucca exists :ufdup:

Superstar
Daps
So he stole on a nikka and they are charging him with attempted robbery? I'll remember that next time I steal a nikka I can be charged with assault, battery, and attempted robbery now

He probably tried to take the camera away from the photographers.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
nypd really...gtfoh with the AR charge...because they confiscated a camera or wanted too...its not robbery...maybe vandalism...or anger management when its all finalized.